Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Facts About Animals images

Large Rectangle

Check out these facts about animals images:


Hand Crafted
facts about animals
Image by Brett Kiger
One aspect of Disney parks that I really enjoy is how they "populate" some of the key environments to give them a more authentic and engaging feel. Think the characters of Main Street USA, the Citizens of Hollywood, or in this case, the villagers of Harambe. The Cast Members in these areas add so much to the experience by interacting, and entertaining guests.

On this day, I was enjoying watching a wood worker sitting outside one of the shops in Harambe. I'm sure he is used to having his picture taken often, but I wanted a few candid shots of him working, so I stepped away and used my telephoto lens at 400mm equivalent to get a few shots. After just a couple of frames, I knew "the shot" was going to be when he held the piece out to inspect his work before geting back to carving.

Oh, and, the lens I used for this shot is now only ! In fact, I wrote about it on the blog the other day. If you shoot micro 4/3, and want to add a telephoto to your bag, this is a deal not to be missed!

Walt Disney World | Animal Kingdom | Harambe

______________________________________________________________________________

Brett Kiger Photography ~ Blog


Fun Day - Assembly Program to Reward Good Behavior
facts about animals
Image by Old Shoe Woman
A Day in the Life of Me: A dynamic speaker, using wildlife specimens displayed well by a taxidermist, entertained the students with information, stories, and facts about the animals in Georgia.

Banner