Check out these animals for free images:
Garda : Free Riders
Image by I LIKE IT SIMPLE
I LIKE IT SIMPLE - www.ilikeitsimple.com/garda-free-riders
Five cygnets ride on the back of mother swan while the remaining two follow instinctively. Either it wasn't enough room for them or they've simply grown up and don't feel the need to get a free ride.
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ilikeitsimple
Leopard (Panthera Pardus), Santago
Image by spencer77
Many thanks to Wild Arena (www.wildarena.com/)
This picture is available to use for free, under the creative commons licence. All I ask is that I'm given a photo credit & a courtesy email to let me know how it's being used.
Geoffroy's Marmosets (Callithrix geoffroyi), Amazona Zoo
Image by spencer77
This picture is available to use for free, under the creative commons licence. All I ask is that I'm given a photo credit & a courtesy email to let me know how it's being used.



