Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Pictures Of Animals images

Large Rectangle

Some cool pictures of animals images:


And Your Bird Can Sing
pictures of animals
Image by MHimmelrich
The Beatles- Revolver

This is a picture of a heron which we named Jeffery. I rented a house boat in Sanibel for spring break 2011 and we were docked in Captiva when I took this.

There were tons of small fish swimming behind our boat. We caught at least 50 fish (including repeats). They were all bait fish (except a few catfish).

I am a supporter of catch and release. However, I cannot say the same for Jeffery. Usually Herons are difficult to get close to, but Jeffery actually flew onto my boat to get the fish we had caught. AFter about 5 fish, I believe he felt the need to compromise with me, and allowed me to get within a few feet of him.

This was not taken with a zoom lens!

Nikon D90 + 50mm Nikkor 1.4 Lens + Adobe Photoshop (Filters)

Please view for Jeffery! :)


Musician animals
pictures of animals
Image by Le Batteur de Lune
Emblem (with the Becks beer) of Bremen


Putter's date picture.
pictures of animals
Image by funny strange or funny ha ha
This is like when girls want to post a picture to a dating site and they try to use a vacation or party picture. The cropping of the exboyfriend usually doesn't work.

Banner