Leaderboard
728x15

Suicide Monkey

Large Rectangle

Check out these animals photo images:


Suicide Monkey
animals photo
Image by xJason.Rogersx
One under!

It looks like one of monkey's feet have been cut off and the stuffing is coming out. In such a case I don't know why he has such a happy face.
I saw this as I walked along the platform and giggled. But then I thought of the child that acidentaly droped it.
About a year before someone got splated here, I was on the opposite plaform. I turned away just for a second or two at the moment when someone fell/or jumped under the train. I'm quite happy I didn't see that.



FELINA a Gata
animals photo
Image by erika.tricroche
Felina é uma velha companheira, deve ter uns 12 anos já! Ela é fofa, super caseira, carinhosa, dengosa e desdentada!..Aahahahahaha. Ela é a melhor gata que já tive! Linda linda! Ela é uma mistura de angorá com sagrado da birmania.

Banner