Leaderboard
728x15

Spider

Large Rectangle

Check out these images of animals images:


Spider
images of animals
Image by nebarnix
A 100 image focal stack of an ~1.5mm long spider. Erica spotted this tiny cutie on the coffee maker and I put her under the microscope before returning her to the wonderful bay window garden :)

I used a 4x lomo at prime focus, the spider was sitting in an open glass petri dish. Flash diffused through toilet paper square to camera left.


It was such a nice day I thought I'd walk.
images of animals
Image by Digital Blue
Wasn't sure about the crop here. The image is the natural view of the camera.

I thought that making a tighter crop might have an advantage but then the resulting image would be claustrophobic. I'd like you're thoughts on that aspect of the image paticularly.

Banner