Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Wild Animals images

Large Rectangle

Some cool wild animals images:


Feeding the animals
wild animals
Image by San Diego Shooter
yum yum


Wild Turkey
wild animals
Image by vision63
Ran into him. He let me touch his feathers. Had a couple of ladies with him. These days, everywhere I turn I see these birds. I was running up a long steep hill a couple of weeks back (which is so hard that if I stop I won't be able to continue until I catch my breath, so I really don't want to stop) and 5 Wild Turkeys walked in a line directly bisecting my path. They were walking towards a very busy street, so I found myself flagging cars to a halt in both directions while they strode across the roadway. Welcome to Oakland.


Bathing Bison Beauties
wild animals
Image by dbarronoss
Well, this is one set of bathing animals we got to see, the other being a solitary female elk.
I really wanted the shot of the geese, but the bison got in the way (just teasing).

Banner