Leaderboard
728x15

Cool Animal Jobs images

Large Rectangle

Check out these animal jobs images:


rizzo
animal jobs
Image by sillydog
My new job is great. I have work rabbits.

Carl is the retarded/inbred lop-ear doe that lives in a cage near the lunch room/sun room. The door is open all the time for her to leave. she just won't.

Rizzo happily lives outside. She is so named because Barb thought she looked like a rat w/ ther little pointy nose, and began calling her Ratzo. With a nod to "Midnight Cowboy," she has been reborn as Rizzo.

Here she is depicted giving us all the raspberry.


accordian-kitty3
animal jobs
Image by sillydog
When I first started my job, I was called upon to visit a company near where I live and do after hours service calls. I'm no netwrking expert, but generaly I prefer this. I type and meant to take care of plants because I am overwhelmed by anxiety when dealing w/ strangers.

Just a month or so later, ACS was fired by this company after about 10 years of service. They bought the custom designed programme out from us, (as opposed to the usual lease scheme) and said they could get someone cheaper (despite us having waived at least half of their bill for several months). They even called on several occasions to say it was them and not us.

Perhaps I'm paranoid, but I can't help but think it was my fault in at least some part. We've lost alot of business lately because our clients refuse to pay for our time. Well, the boss is in the habit of giving it away whenever anyone even asks, so as soon as we insisted, they told us to fuck off.

Indeed, it was a bumper year for Xmas tree farmers, and those son-of-a-bitches all refused to pay their bills, citing hard times. I really didn't think I'd have to work at 2 or 3 jobs at this point in my life, tho, I should p'bly be glad I can.

I don't know what I might have done improperly, but seems true that people tend to dislike me, unless they have personal problems of their own. You probably woudn't like me either. I suspect the people at this company really disliked and distrusted me for some reason. I'm serious -- people do.

I can't help thinking that taking a few snaps of someone's office decoration here and there is why I might be out of a job pretty soon. I don't take breaks during the day, yet somehow I still feel like I'm fucking off. What the hell is wrong w/ me?

The moral of the story, I guess, is that if it's too good to be true, it's too good to be true.

Keep your fingers crossed, or I'll be playing accordian for catfood, too.


Squirrel
animal jobs
Image by Darren Shilson
website | facebook | twitter | linkedin

Spent the morning in the company of two squirrels down at Malpas, at first I saw them both playing, but a little fazed by my presence and a whacking great lens I have to add.

As time went on, they were feeding happily in the trees and then I can only think they were happy with me being there as they spent time coming down to the ground near me and playing before shooting up the trees again.

The images I've posted on Flickr are the best of a bad bunch, I pulled a muscle in my neck this morning, so my reactions were really out, pity when you've got the perfect lens for the job, but the pain really wasn't helping. Enjoy!

Banner