Leaderboard
728x15

Buffalo

Large Rectangle

Some cool photos of animals images:


Buffalo
photos of animals
Image by amanky
[Week 51] Assignment #2: Animals - Of the living, non-human variety. Pets are OK, but let's shoot for quality!

I struggled wiht this one a bit, being of the literal mind... I couldn't bring myself to shoot just ONE, as the call is clearly for MORE than one... making it difficult for me, in the snowy surroundings (killing my reads) and my mind goes in for the close-up, naturally!

In case anyone is wondering, there's a[pparently still a] Buffalo Ranch, up beyond BZ Corner. Knowing an animal assignment was upon me I took the venture out to see what I coudl capture! A truly breath-taking experience...


Hello said the turtle
photos of animals
Image by EJP Photo
125/365

Given how rarely I ever spy any sort of animal, it's crazy how many I've been spotting and shooting lately. You'd almost think I was some sort of wildlife photographer (well, not really).

Banner