Leaderboard
728x15

Nice Names For Animals photos

Large Rectangle

Check out these names for animals images:


New kitties
names for animals
Image by Thom Watson
We went to the Peninsula (San Mateo County) Animal Shelter on Saturday, and came home with these two adorable additions to our family.

We didn't like the names they came with, and they don't seem to respond to them anyway, so we're trying to come up with new ones. The extremely energetic 2-year-old tortie female (formerly "Poof") probably is going to be known as Tiki, and Jeff's still working on a name for the 3-1/2-year-old Maine Coon-mix male (formerly "Fuzz"), who looks a lot like Alex (though his personality almost couldn't be more different).

Update: Tiki for short, her full name is Tiki Barbara, LLD (Hon.)


Hi, my name is Daisy
names for animals
Image by Eyesplash - the new slow way
This is Daisy. I got her from a cat rescue group. She had been living in a laundry room for the past 6 months to be kept away from the other cats.
Her previous owners treated her very badly.
When I went in to meet her she was scared, but warmed up pretty quick.
I knew she would love to come home with me.
The woman who runs the place and 9 other rescue shelters (Nicki) was a charm and gave me a hug for taking Daisy in.
It took about 4 hours before she would come out of hiding to explore her new surroundings.
She is now sleeping comfortably and one would never know she hadn't been here all her life.
She even slept with her head in my hand and paws all outstretched.
I thank Joy for taking me to meet her and now I have a friend for life. Daisy that is...oh yeah maybe Joy too.
Joy just recently got a rescue cat herself in the below photo. that is Tessa, who is also a real darling of a cat.
I threw in the lupine because I have never seen it that colour before.
I have no time to comment as I am off to work in Chilliwack for the next 18 hours.
Have a great day and see you all tomorrow.


a cat named smudge
names for animals
Image by anviss
these are my finished portraits for the pet exchange project on wet canvas.

Banner